Thursday 29 March 2012

Toffee 'n Caramel go to Paisley

Yesterday the hamsters and I gave a talk in Glenburn Library in Paisley as part of the 'Lit Up' Festival.

My audience was Primary 5 from St Peters Primary, and we had a lovely morning. I don't think I've ever had a nicer audience.

Here we are at the end of the talk, playing the Castle Hamster Game ... and it MAY BE (see forthcoming blogs) that this was the last time this Castle Hamster will see active service ...

Quite a lot of the children from St Peters have entered the story-writing competition, the theme of which is 'The Trouble With Pets'. I'm the judge, and the prize is £10 and a signed copy of There's a Hamster in my Pocket! 

I'm really looking forward to seeing the entries!

Thanks to Moira Kinniburgh for taking the photo, and for carrying Castle Hamster (for the LAST TIME ...????)

No comments:

Post a Comment